1. Ceremony Décor: A garden is a stunning choice for your ceremony — and a crystal chandelier instantly adds glamour.
2. Bridal Bouquets: Bright and light colored flowers provide a beautiful combination for a bridal bouquet.
3. Groom’s Attire: A lightweight seersucker suit, accessorized with a pastel bow tie, is a refreshing choice for spring.
4. Flower Girls: Your flower girl will look adorable in a floral wreath.
5. Centerpieces: A rustic wood box with sprouts of wheat grass and cotton, topped with assorted flowers in an apothecary jar, is the perfect fit for a springtime event.
6. The Details: A beautiful invitation set covered in elegant blooms.
7. Wedding Cakes: One of the most beautiful parts of spring is when the cherry blossoms begin to bloom.